- Fisher F75 Advanced Visual & Audio Target ID Metal Detector
- The Ultimate Detector! The metal detecting industry's premier relic hunting and
general purpose metal detector.
- Lightest Weight / Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost – Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
- Double-D Waterproof Search Coil
- Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing Available
- Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on hand grip, 3-piece
breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustment —
forward/backward & around forearm.
- Searchcoil: 11” (28 cm) open-frame elliptical double-D, waterproof.
- Batteries: 4 AA, alkaline (included).
- Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
- Static Balance: force in vertical plane normal to elbow 0.47 pounds (0.22 kg).
Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Dynamic Balance: axial moment, 0.29 foot-pounds (0.39 newton-meters). Varies
with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters).
- Operating Principle: VLF induction balance
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 10 9 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.Resistive Overload: approximately
1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
- Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries estimated 80
hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries estimated 65 hours with lithium iron
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing