The Original Gray Ghost is
designed for the demanding professional coin, relic, and jewelry hunter. These phones are
built by detector people for detector people.
Now for the first time there is a serious alternative to the many headphones available in
the past for metal detecting. Our new Gray Ghost® Headphones have been custom designed
specifically for metal detector users. Start hearing those "ghost signals"
others are missing. Our headphones are engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to
outdoor use. Gone are the days of wimpy phones that break on the littlest twig... gone are
the days when outdoor noise kept you from hearing the deepest targets... gone are the days
when headphones wouldn't stay on your head... gone are the days of discomfort and loss of
concentration... gone are the days of frustrating two-knob volume adjustments... and with
our special sound limiting circuitry, gone are the days of headaches from too loud hits!
- Single rotary volume control with
"stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special
1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs
with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no
screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum
sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special built-in signal limiting
circuitry to protect hearing from high volume hits... no batteries!
- Special sound-blocking muff design
eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz...
only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.